1) This Contract for Services is made effective as of today, by and between “client” and The Wedding Plan & Company (TWPC)
2) DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: The Wedding Plan & Company will provide “client” the following services (collectively, the “Services”): The Power Couple Wedding Planning Subscription and any additional combination of services selected by client reflective of final check-out items.
3) PAYMENT: The total fees for the Services listed above are listed as a monthly wedding planning subscription. If any additional services are added which were not outlined in previous pages The Wedding Plan & Company and the client will agree on a price and will initial the contract with the agreement as documentation of addendum. Payment shall be made to The Wedding Plan & Company Payment may be made in full or in installments: “Client” shall pay monthly the total fee as a deposit at the time of signing the contract. “Client” shall pay any fees added after the initial contract was signed, no later than 14 prior to the wedding date. “Client” shall pay any outstanding fees due under the contract no later than 14 days prior to wedding day. A valid credit card is required for all incidentals and The Wedding & Company is authorized to charge any and all reimbursements to the credit card on file. All payments are non-refundable. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if “client” fails to pay for the Services when due, The Wedding Plan & Company has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies. All deposits and payments are final and non-refundable. Should client decide to terminate the agreement for any reason, The Wedding Plan & Company is not required or obligated to refund partial or whole payment. Should The Wedding Plan & Company. dismiss a client due to lack of payment and/or providing capability to complete the requirements all payments deposit or otherwise are final and non-refundable. If payment source expires and client does not rectify payment within 7 days of notification client will lose all access to Aisle Planner Digital wedding planning dashboard and will no longer have access to the information or phone/zoom/consulting services with our wedding planners and TWPC services will immediately terminate and TWPC will be released of any prior obligations.
4) TERM: This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by The Wedding Plan & Company of the Services required by this Contract and remittance of all payments due hereunder
5) FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, re, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, any terrorist act, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, pandemics, etc. The excused party shall use reasonable judgement under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, agents, or affiliates. All payments are final and non-refundable as per section 2. noted above. Any and all monies refunded is fully at the discretion of The Wedding Plan & Company Wedding dates postponed due to COVID-19 or pandemic related issues are fully transferable to a new date of the couples choosing without any penalty or rebooking fee.
6) ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
7) SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
8) AMENDMENT: This Contract may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
9) GOVERNING LAW: This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, California, Texas, Florida, Georgia and Colorado.
10) NOTICE: Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
11) VENDORS: The Wedding Plan & Company is not financially or legally responsible for any issues that may arise due to 3rd party vendor error. Client must sign separate agreement with each 3rd party vendor contracted and The Wedding Plan & Company is released of any liability financially or physically.
12) IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date first above written.
© The Wedding Plan & Co. 2021